Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Monday, August 30, 2010

22/08/2010

First of all, i'm so sorry for neglected my dead blog for such a long period... >< 
lots of things happened recently.. i'll only be posting some of them.
Okay, back to topic, it was sunday noon and i've promised my sis to take her to Times Square. Everyone knows i'm a pilot (ffk-queen) ^^ i'm sorry peeps but i'll try to change >< 
Woke up around 3pm get ready then left house at 6pm. I knw that the boyfie will be boring till dead if he were to shop with us, hence i asked him to bring his netbook n find a place to surf. 
He sat down at Wendy's and have dinner alone!! (mad cause i was super duper hungry n wanted to eat sushi but he said it's too late) =( 
I bought 2 tops for college wear, 1 high waist short which i regretted to buy and decided to sell it off, 2 short pants (1 khaki 1 pink) and 1 jeans. And the best thing is these 6 items cost me less than rm150. ^^ i'm freagging happieee cause imma smart and wise buyer =) 
FYI, i'm not really into branded things. Yes i do wish to own branded things but i would like to own it using my own effort, but not asking others to buy it for me.(except for those who's willing to buy for me during ma bday or christmas, u're welcome to do so^^)
I would rather spend on food instead of on branded clothes. I love to buy and every gals will never feel enough of their closet. =) After times square, went to pizza hut to buy pizza for me n sis, and drop her back to suriamas. That's all. Here are some of the pics taken:

Cam-whore in the car =)
Taken by sis. Looked nerd and stunned @@
Taken by sis too. He looks lk cari-gaduh.(lan-si face)
Act-cool but looked like cari gaduh again.Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment