Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Friday, December 3, 2010

Vivi Magazine

Yeah!! Finally i had finished my final exams on 26/11/2010~ officially started my semester break until 17th january 2011. Happieee bt at the same time not! Sales is everywhere, however, looking at my account digit in bank, i am not happie. So little left! What can i buy with this little penny? =( 
I know everyone sure said "go and look for part time job lar". But bear in mind it's not only me having sem break, but other college/secondary/uni students as well! Very few jobs available and everyone is like competing to get the job. Big big sigh! Yeah mayb i'm little fussy i definitely wont work for the job that pay less than RM100 per day. For me, that one is like for foreign labor budget cause they pay u RM100 require u to work from 10am to 10pm and expect you to hard sell their product. I am not that kind of promoter i would say. I mean, if you give me RM200, i definitely will work super hard for you, but if RM100, nah, better sleep at home! ^^ So that's y i cant get a job hahaha. 
Hmm, Monday, followed bf to his shop because his staff was on leave and no one there to take care shop. Super duper boring man. And i cant walk around because quite many boutiques over there and i worry i cant control myself lolss... So went to Giant alone to buy some snacks. Guess wad, spent RM50 in just 20 minutes time. I bought the super nice rolls i think it's Julies's Love Letters. Damnnnn cheap and taste nice! RM3.9 per pack i think. Bought also Yakult, newspaper for bf, Vivi mag for me (purposely buy the old issue i think June because the latest issue is all about Winter which is not suitable for us  =) smartie me), pringles and some other stuff. Used up my one RM50 notes. Phew, luckily it's jst one day over there if not i will die of boredom.

I want to buy this kind of lacey dress. Very "romantic" feel.

The hot chick Lena. I want her body!!

I'm looking for this kind of pants. It's acid-wash and easy to match. Nowadays i dont really wear dress haha i prefer to wear short pants instead. It's so convenient, flexible and comfy.

Hmm, Bikini? Photo is js simply taken from vivi mag.

Floral? not really into it. Minor floral design still ok but definitely not like this one. This is too much!

I want this bag =) stripey is <3 so suitable to carry when CNY to put in ur ang pao! haha

again.. the pants i want! =(

This shoes is the trend now. A lil gentleman feel but depends how u match it. <3

look at the pants, look so nice no matter pair with whatever top!


And this hat. I want it, so sailor or pilot feel.


I want this color as well. But will look very pale if dont make up.

Super puffy look. Slept at 4.30am and woke up 12.30pm heading to Digital Mall,PJ.

Tied up my hair due to i cant bear the hotness!!!

Ruby said my dress look like waitress! =(

The fashion master, Lena. Whatever stuff on her will look extremely pretty and nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment