Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Dear blog~

hmmmmm.... tons of assignments n tests waiting for me.. i'm forcing myself to do it yet i cant get focus..... 
my mind keep thinking of other things.. my assignments n tests all due on monday... 
see, time is really never enuf for me... i have to deal with the loan documents somemore... sigh...
in fact i'm on diet now.. put on so much weight after this CNY.. 
for brunch, i took egg sandwich and coffee... then, i intend not to take dinner, but but but... 
my stomach is soooooo notti!!! i'm starving now i need food!! but i need to control!! 
how can i???? shud i take my dinner? or shud i just cook some cereal to fill my stomach... ? *drooling... =( complicated mood.. its raining heavily out there.. i feel like taking a short nap my leave my brain empty... 
yet if i do so i hardly fall asleep to9... i need to sleep really early as 6am will be moving to sis's place .... 
i want to scream loudly to the sea!!!! bring away all my stress and worries!!! 
but it's quite impossible to find one in KL.. KL life getting suckss.... making me so tension living here... 
i'm trauma of few of the incidents happened..... 
whenever i blog, i can focus...and i can spend lots of time.. however when it comes to assignments.... my mind cant focus at all...!! millions of things running in it... it's so complicated... n i dont feel like telling any1...

No comments:

Post a Comment