Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Monday, March 1, 2010

1/3/2010

Finally submitted my CSC assignment.. guess wad? 
my ass due at 12pm today and i passed up sharply at 12pm? lucky? yes..i'm lucky.. 
however, i swear to myself!! i wont do last minute work anymore!! this is a really bad habit!! 
it was soo rush and mess.. for the upcoming assignments... 
i will start doing little by little frm today onwards.. 
i feel like..i've lost my direction.. no more passion, and low motivation... 

Today a very old fren of mine chatted with me.. He is Daniel Lim. 
We known each other like 5 yrs ago? we worked together before. he is very kind n friendly guy.. 
we treated each other like brother n sister. 
somehow, when we left our job, we seldom contact each other.. 
even though he's in my msn list.. we seldom  chat (or mayb cause of most of the time i'm appearing off9).
I was appearing on9 js now in msn.. n he chatted with me.. 
he told me he bought me something frm taiwan. it was really out of expectations.. 
yes, he did call me to meet up with him when we were back in hometown but i ffk ~
the point is.. i'm not surprised of the gift he bought.. but is the sincere heart as a fren.. 
i feel pampered n yes i can feel that my frens stil care me although i seldom contact with them... 

He is Daniel~

Anyway i'm waiting for another Daniel to on9 n do me a favor =)
I noticed that all guys whose name is Daniel is very nice n good looking guy!! 
haha...so girls..if u wanna find a good bf..give priority to the guys named Daniel ;) *joking ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment