Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

FAILED







 It was Wednesday noon. Actually i had an interview before 3pm but due to the busy boyfie had so many appointments, i cant make it on time. This job is actually for december motorshow. My Rm2000 gone. Then, when boyfie came home, we went to hospital UKM? if not mistaken..around cheras midah there to visit grandpa. Grandpa was admitted to hospital due to the liver tumor or something like that. Luckily, now grandpa has ord gone home and don't have to stay there. God bless grandpa, grandma, daddy, mummy and all of us can live until 95 years old, with a healthy body condition pls. Amen. We accompanied grandpa in hospital from 3.30pm to 7pm.. then went dinner with grandma. 

While on Friday, i had another interview at 11.30am too. But due to the long break, my day and night twisted. I slept at 3am the earliest and 5am the latest. Idk y my brain is so clear even if i went on bed early. I keep on twisting like 2 hours then only fall asleep. serious insomnia. I set alarm at 9am but when i woke up it's ard 12pm =( I felt so guilty man. I loss another rm250. FYI, i'm so desperate to look for job is because my baby boy's bday is coming. I was planning to get him the Armani Exchange belt. God did help me, by giving me so many opportunities to get good pay job. But i'm the one who dont appreciate and missed all this chances.

However, God is kind and forgiving enough that he blessed me with another job. This job is on next Thursday until Saturday. Lucky thing is that they only need two girls for the event and me & Becky are both selected to work for this job. According to them, since we both know each other, so they do expect us can perform the job well. Thanks God and thanks Veronica (the person in charge) for giving us this opportunity. The pay is not like very good, i mean still acceptable. 8am to 6pm , Rm150 per day. But the good thing is they pay on the spot. =) =) =) It is so hard to find a job that pay on the spot nowadays. Received their email yesterday that they provide us a room to stay at Marriott Putrajaya so that our energy wont be drained off because of travelling before the job starts. After we both discussed, we rejected and said we'll be driving ourselves. It's more convenient for both of us actually. Can't wait to work with Becky. 

I have 3 assignments that need to be done during this break time. Yesterday night, finished my econ assignment at 3am. Today, which is Saturday, i must finish my Finance assignment. But it is so darn hardddddd and difficult..... Blogging at this hour while the boyfie is now at Kepong Brem Mall to do his things. I'm so hungry.. I dont care i must drink pearl milk tea on Monday. I'm craving for it for so long d. I can't live without that drinks. =( Fattening.. Anyway will try my best to finished all the 3 assignments before Monday. =)God bless me. That's all for today. I guess. Love you peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment