Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Monday, October 18, 2010

Random Photo Post

Chatime @ Pavilion. A lil disappointed. Had this, pearl milky tea, their best seller. Love the pearls but not the milk tea. I js drink half, then felt like vomiting. Sorry.Really not my cup of tea =) (i prefer pasar malam's milk tea, what a cheap ass i am, haha)

Nothing better to do when stuck in jam. So, cam-whoring as usual.

My new love, Minnie pencil case. Thanks mum

♥♥♥


LOL. LV bag , designed by Ruby . LMAO

My Minnie Pencil Case and Bottle

♥♥♥


Me in stocking. I'm like old folks, having super duper cold legs like dead body, so mum ask me to wear this =(

Baby boy with Lil Carmen

Super adorable Carmen

Carmen before hair shave.

After hair shave, like a baby boi nw. =)

Baby Boy with Baby Carmen, i believe he will be a good father in future =)

Miss u lil Carmen.

No comments:

Post a Comment