Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

It's My Bitch's Birthday

Chung Kang, Jing Xian, and Damon

The photos we took using my cheki~

Blurr.. I need a better camera ^^

The Bday Bitch <3

Pretty and Sexy Becky

3 of us camwhore in toilet

Us again

See i'm inside the photo =)

Damon n Darl

Chung Kang, Damon, Jx, Ruby n Becky


It was a simple celebration as many of our classmates couldnt make it. 
They all had their own planned. Was planning to have Korean BBQ but cant decide which restaurant to go. End up, we went to Redbox Sunway Pyramid for buffet dinner. Ooopss forgot to upload flyer's pic. 
Other than the frens above, flyer attended too. What a good friend he is =)
I didnt buy her pressie yet cause i'm so broke this month. Will get her something when i get my money ^^ 
Welcome to the 2- World. No more 1- for u! hahahahahaha. Love u bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment