Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Spent my whole sem break with dearest Family

Went back to my hometown, KK Sabah from 28th June 2011 till 19th July 2011. In fact, i've bought ticket to come back KL on 7th July, then due to the reason of i wanna see Jay and Nicholas, i bought another ticket which is on 4th July, but i didnt come back because i really had fun and love spending quality time with family especially my little baby brother Terence. He is so damn cuteee and adorable. I told mum i wanna bring him back to KL. Hehe. Basically just stayed home or else outing with family. I didnt find even a single friend because i was really broke and sad seeing the little amount left in my bank account. Therefore, i js stay home and eat everyday. I gained like 3 kgs after i came back from hometown. Food is really unbeatable and super yummy! Dad bought me yoyo almost once every 2/3 days. FYI, pearl milk tea is addictive but super fattening =( Sigh. Some of the pictures taken in hometown.

The Sleepy boy at the beach

Angry Bird
He's really sleepy =)
That's daddy with Terence boi

My tuna cheese toast from Yoyo Cafe

Me and mummy <3

Fingers forever in mouth!

Smiling Baby moo
Happie boi after shopping ^^

Lil terence and his pressie

The naked baby boi with big boobsss

Red little hoodie bought by sister

Funnie sleeping pose of him
Baby terence saw leng luiii
Ice cream bread made by sis

We have the same smile~

Me @ mummy's birthday

Teeth check =)

Little boi before sleep~



Hate you eye bags!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment