Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

WORKAHOLIC

camwhore while on the way to PWTC working for Printer fair
Hate ma eye bags
On the way to work at The Geographer
Printer Fair at PWTC
On the way to work at Putrajaya for Charity Night Run
My pretty friend, Urna at Kota Permai Golf Club

Finished my sampling job at putrajaya
Me and pretty korean-lookalike Urna. haha
Hot day. Ignore my puffy eyes.

These are the jobs that i worked for after came back from Sabah. Fyi, i spent my whole sem break in hometown, which means 0 income for me and yet my bank left RM39. How pathetic. But lucky thing is that i managed to find few quite good pay jobs . Thanks god or else i'll dieeee and cant survive i guess. I dont ask money from my parents nor boyfriend. I want to be an independent girl because if u opt to ask money from your boyfie then you'll have to step by them all the time. I worked to buy anything i wanted and save so that i can bring my family around and pay for their expenses when they come here for christmas. 

It was my first time working as beer serving in a restaurant/bistro. First day was really bad day for me because i met hamsap uncle who put his hand on my shoulder or waist. Luckily the other girl saw it and save me =) However, after few days working with  my babe Victoria, i've learnt how to protect myself when i met such situation and how to handle it. She is 2 yrs younger than me but she seems like my elder sis more. She is really caring and lovely girl. Happie to have worked with her and wish that i can work with her in future. However, i've also met many nice and gentleman person while working at The Geographer. Many of them are from banking line and they even gave me their name cards. Some are from Public bank, OCBC, Alliance, Maybank, and so on. It's a great opportunity for me because once i graduate i can actually contact them =) 

FYI, beer serving is not a hanky panky job. I just need to take order and serve them drinks. I dont need to socialize/ drink even a sip with them as i'm not working as PR. So hold back your dirty mind and dont look down on me for working as such job as i'm not robbing or fraud. I earned every penny by my own without have to sacrifice my body =) Respect yourself before you want ppl to respect you =) I will continue to work but will manage my time as i dont want to lose track on my studies. Good day and enjoy your sunday peeps =) God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment