Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

16/9/2010

Food Post

Due to too much of McD and junk foods recently, i felt so guilty as i can see my fatss r growing =( So we had porridge as our dinner on 13/9 (Monday). This porridge stall is quite famous as they'd been featured in tv show before, if not mistaken is called "ONE DAY 5 MEALS". Translate it in cantonese =) haha. So lazy to type chinese words. Anyway i cant finished the whole bowl of porridge. I've eaten like 3/5 and the rest went into boyfie's stomach =) Was craving for bananas so boyfie and I went to buy. I had like 4 bananas in a day. *clapss clapsss What a monkey i am. 
This is my porridge. Taste 9/10. 

  
While for wednesday night, which is last night, we were so lazy to go out so we checked the left over ingredients in fridge and decided to cook spaghetti and fried nuggets + hotdog cocktails.
Due to the meat for spaghetti is not enough, we can onli cook a big portion for 1 person. So we add another 4 nuggets and 4 hotdogs to share among each other. FYI, we use Ramli burger's meat as our spaghetti meat. Easy, convenient, and cheap. =) Here is the outcome :

Spaghetti 10/10
10/10
100/10 hahahaha winkzz ^_*


At night, boyfie made 雪蛤 for me as i keep complaining that my stubborn pimple on nose is still there. and here is the outcome :

10/10
10/10   


SKIN CARE

Bought this Vaseline total moisture as my skin is freaking dry guess they're from Sahara lolz. Moisturizer has finished so my beauty advisor Yvonne aka bestie recommend me to buy this brand Simple. Watson is now having promotion it's onli RM 16.90 n it's cheaper comparing to Guardian, which is about RM 19++. I cant remember. =) While the next bottle is the make up remover i bought from Watson also, called Cleansing Express or something like that. Come in 3 types. I bought this as this is recommended for dry skin like I'm having =( But frankly i think this is better than the Loreal/Maybelline oil and water type. Use it then u'll get what i mean =) It's about RM30 for this big bottle. Quite worth it =)


STUDY/WORK

Class starting on coming Monday but i havent enrolled yet due to the busy boyfie has no time to send me to college. Guess i'll enroll on Monday or Tuesday. Actually i wanted to quit this Samsung job because I dont get support from the boyfie. He actually ask me not to work anymore as he is going to open a boutique with his fren soon in Kepong, but still havent confirm yet. Somemore this job need to hold our salary for like 2months long. That's y he is mad n ask me not to work. Got my timetable and i have class on every Friday 3pm to 6pm. Stupid timetable. =( =( =( Told Michael and he asked to work for this last week cause he couldnt find replacement. So i agreed to help. Sigh. Another thing is I have dyed my hair to copper Red. It is too bright for me, which i dont like it =( wish to cover it with another color but worry will become bald. Will wait for another week and see how. Sigh. That's all for today. =) God bless peeps ^^

me and boyfie again =)
can u spotted any diff? wil show a clearer version of my hair soon =)

No comments:

Post a Comment