Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Friday, January 21, 2011

I LOVE BAGS






It's been so long.. i never buy any bags.. I'm so happie i have 4 new bags for myself, for this cny/college/outing purpose. For me, i cant take care of bags well. Every single bag that i used, i can assure u there must be hole inside. I have no idea why. Every single, i mean for those that i used more than 5 times.

I still remember there was once, i lost my keys. I was thinking is that i forgot to take it back after i locked the door downstairs? was effing nervous cause i'm worried that someone stolen the key and might break in anytime when we fall asleep. Called parents, scolded by bf for being careless and big head prawn owes. Then went to buy few locks for more secure. But we bought the wrong one, so couldnt fix it. I really couldnt sleep well during that few days. Dare not to sleep early. Stayed up really late cause i was so alert. After few days, when i was cleaning my bag, i only realized that the keys fell into my bags hole, which is underneath the bag lining, By then only i felt released. So mad. 

Ever since then, whenever i lost anything, for sure i'll start searching from my bags hole first. I guess most probably is because of my comb that causes the holes. I'll try to take good care of my new bags and make sure no holes in the bag. That's all for bag post i guess =) Take care people! Enjoy ur weekend =)

No comments:

Post a Comment