Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Welcome 2011


In just a blink of eyes, we've entered into year 2011. I hope, 2011 treat me well, in study, relationship, friendship, health, wealth, and so on. I pray that everyone around me stay healthy and peaceful as well as happy always. God, pls take away all of the stress , problems , and bad things and grant us with good luck and happiness and bless us as always. This year, not gonna tell any resolutions, but will only tell my must do list. Cause last year out of the 6 new year resolutions, i've only fulfilled 2. sucks eh.... Anyway , here is my must-do-list :

1. Get my driving license
FML, i'm already 21 going to be 22 and still i don have a driving license yet. What a shame. Even my younger sis already had it. =( i think i have phobia to drive in KL. Imagine, by just sitting on the passenger seat, i'm already so fear and nervous. Those motors and lorry, and cabs, all came out from no where, and appear suddenly. I'm so afraid that i might bang on the motorcyclists (touchwood). Sigh, anyway Driving License is just like a passport, u must have it in case of emergency of what. Fine fine, i'm going for bengkel ord next thursday. Hope i will pass my driving test hahahahaha god bless me. 

2. Attend every classes, unless really sick :D
Lazy bum like me, like skipping class cause i couldnt wake up in the next morning. This semester onwards, i must be more hardworking, pay attention in class, and attend class on time :D (i'll try) No more procrastinating and dragging. I love to do my assignment last minute as well as study last minute( the day before the test). I know it's a very very bad habit but still, it works for me. But still, i'll try to study few days earlier hahahaha see how it goes.

3. Diet
Again, CNY is coming. It's the festival where we can eat like nobody's business. Between, i'm going back KK on 27th January. Cant wait after longing for a year to go back. So excited. Can't wait to see my greatest man, Daddy, preggie Mum, silly sis and noobie bro, not to forget, the stupid dog. Hate the dog seriously. Always bark at me. I stil remember last year when i went back, i dare not to go down the car, cause the stupid dog was sitting at the main door there and once it sees stranger, it will bark super fierce and loud. It made me cried, and i stil remember i shouted if don tie it at the backyard, i will remain to stay in car. hahahahaha.. Since i'll just going back once a year, so i'm a stranger to the stupid dog. Hope this time it wont bark at me or else i'm gonna hit it with wood or steel. Or remove the dog license and ask those dog catcher come and catch it. hahahahahahahahaha. Anyway, i've planned what i gonna eat when i go back. yumm yummmmmm... And i've told sis that we gonna go for badminton session with dad and bro when i'm back, to balance off since i know i'll be eating a lotttt of food. ^^ 

4. Sleep earlier
I think i'm a night zombie or an owl i have no idea. Bt i'm very active at night and midnight, hence, couldnt sleep. Recently, having insomnia. Thinking how to solve those problems. Still, couldnt find any solutions. I'll leave it to God and follow the pathway God wants me to. Now i'm having sem break so there's no point for me to sleep early and wake up early. Cause i have nothing to do, no where to go. and friends all in their hometown. After class starts, i promise that i'll sleep before 1am :D Hope my dark circles will fade and eye bags, wont reduce cause the sinus problem is still there. Poor blood circulation. Hmm, i guess i'll invest in Brands and Yomeishu again see if it helps. 

5. Find more part time jobs
Seriously, i need to find more part time jobs in order for me to survive. Don't wanna ask money from dad. Soon, i'll have a new born brother and i know the living expenses gonna be much higher . FYI i dont have a rich daddy that can provide me everything i want. At least, he provides me education and that is more than enough d. I'm very thankful as not every youngster can afford to enter into college/uni. So i wont request for more d. Finding more part time jobs is to cover my daily expenses as well as shopping desire.  :D Shopping with the money u earn urself is so much fun. U'll feel that all the hard time and stress when u worked is all pay off. :D And dad always taught us never rely on others as if u're getting money from ur bf/husband, u nd to see their face and mood. And they'll stepped on ur head. I dont want and i dont like. If they want to give it to me volunteer, then why not? But i wont ask for it, because money matter always hurt the relationship. 

Alright , that's it for now i guess. Happy new year 2011 to everyone of you and may all of you have a great brand new year ahead.


No comments:

Post a Comment