Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Idiot Me

Say Hello to my new pinky baggie~

~My new comfy shoes~

Crazy me, i've finally collected the minnie top in all 3 colors (white, pink and green) And new shorts.

Four pink-series N8 soft jacket of mine. <3

Had so much fun shopping with sis. Officially broke :(

Wondering , will i wear them all?

Say hello to my new baby N8. Finally i got you :D

Baby pink soft jacket is <3.


My christmas gift from someone special <3
Honestly, i've almost finish spending my salary. To shop, pay for the driving course, buy new handphone, clear all my debts. Then so little left. But i'm happie and no regret. For me, if i dont buy things , the money still will gone itself. End up i see nothing. But buying stuffs i've been longing for make me happie and i saw my hard work finally get paid off. =) I guess, after class starts, i wont be shopping like a shopaholic anymore. I promise.=) =) =) Cause my wardrobe cant fit in my clothes anymore. 

Talk bout yesterday, i did an super idiot thing. I js came back frm grandparents hse, removed all my make up prepare to take shower, then play with my phone's camera. Imagine, who the hell will look good without any make up on(there is but very minor) , then i wanted to delete the photo i took bt accidentally pressed on shared. i didnt know it will then share on my fb, don think my phone would be this "SMART", then deleted it and went shower. After came out from washroom, i saw many notifications. And guess wad, I SHARED MY NAKED FACE PHOTO ON FACEBOOK! FOR ALMOST HALF AN HOUR TIME. FMLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL..... i was super shocked, and shouted!!! Couldnt accept!! Immediately told my bestie honey Yvonne. She said she saw the pic, thought i purposely shared. She said nothing's wrong. Not ugly. I know she's trying to comfort me, bt she is true about a fact. How many on earth dare to share their naked face photo on facebook.. Not many gals hav the guts (although i accidentally shared it not purposely). For me, i admit, i dont look that good without make up, because of my terrible eye bags n dark circles due to being zombie for years and also sinus problem. Bt u know wad, make up is a manners, it's not tat i want to attract guys or whatsoever, imagine if every gals don make up and walk on street, it wil definitely hurt others eyes. However, boyfie said tat he prefer me without make up. More natural and he wouldnt then kiss on my powder. Hahaha. Okay fine . I'm trying so hard to forget this incident, hope all of them who saw the pic will forget it too or else u gonna have long nightmare hahahahahahaha. 

There's many other things i'm worrying now. Extremely stress but i'm trying not to think about them. Hopefully God will lead me the bright way to solve this. I belive He will. Recently i'm practicing a healthy lifestyle. Drinking a glass of fresh milk (Good Day) everyday. Hope it will make my skins fairer and boobs getting bigger. Haha. Really hate it. When i gain weight, boobs get bigger. Bt when i lose weight, boobs tend to get smaller too. Darnnnnnnnnnn..... Cant it jst remain big and lose my other part fatsssssss????????? Any idea how to enlarge ur boobies? Mind to share? hahahahahaha. :D

Cant wait for class to start. Cant wait to see my gossip gals, cant wait to drink the Uncle soya's soya bean, cant wait to go sing k/ sunway during our 4 hours break, cant wait to learn new subjects and new knowledge, cant wait for everything. I'm so sick of this long break. Darnn.. When i'm having class, i pray hard for holiday. When i have long holiday, i pray it ends faster. What the hell i really want? lolz... I just wish to have more outings with friends, instead of staying home everyday, so lifeless. 

Gonna meet my honey 2moro and we gonna go shopping again. Still cant get enough. It's our 11/12 ANNIVERSARY i couldnt remember. But we've known each other since we're 10 years old. Till now still keeping contact. =) Cant wait to talk until our mouth gets tired 2moro. She's a very pretty and adorable princess of mine. Gets to know her and u'll definitely fall in love with her. :D XOXO. Try to take pics of her and share here on my next post . And sorry to my babe Kate, owes cant make it to meet up with you. =( =( =( I'm really sorry babe. I didnt mean to. It's been a year away since we last met up. Sorry babe i still love you. :D 

Okay enough of this, will stop here and update again when there's silly stuff happens ya!! =) XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment