Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

KLIA Working Memoirs (11/12-26/12)

Me, a Pilot/Artist? (no idea bt he is very famous guy :D), and Gazelle (Pretty Iranian)

From Left to Right: Dear Evelyn, Nana, Me, and DJ Kevin, and the super lazy santa claus!

Me and Dear Evelyn on her last day of work. Was sick terribly(can be seen from ma face :( ) Or else, sure gonna take more pictures of us. I miss u gal. Such a caring and kind gal.

Kaa Seng, Dear Becky, Lazy Santa, me, and Pretty Gazelle. As well as DJ Kevin. Oops, Jack is missing in this pic. Else, it gonna be perfect pic of the working team. :D

Tank& Jack. (thy are brothers but doesnt look alike eh? ) I miss the fattening pop corn. Part of the reason that caused me sore throat, cough and lost my voice. fml..

Us at the Jungle Boardwalk on the last day of work.
This is the greatest and most memorable part time job ever in my life,so far. =) 16days of work with all of them is really great and fun. On the 1st day of work, i was actually unhappy. Cause as our agent T.J told us, 3 of us were stationed at KLIA. Who knows, the day before our work, he called and asked us to meet him at LCCT. We went, and he told us, 2 of us gonna be stationed at LCCT while one wil go to KLIA. We were like omfg and seriously don feel like working d but we've signed contract, so cant breach. Me, the lucky one, lose the rock paper scissor game and went to KLIA, alone. Luckily once i reached there, i met Evelyn and Nana. They were so friendly and keep talking to me. By then i felt glad and thankful :D


however, they js worked for 5 days only. Then here came Gazelle, the pretty Iranian. She is a pretty and knowledgeable woman. She taught me and becky how to be more girlish and classy. And take care of us like sister. Cook pizza and bring for us. How nice huh =) Jack, the mr.popcorn, is a very gentleman guy too :D he took care of us there and he is really a nice guy to take the Taiwan uncle to meet his friend and end up his popcorn all burnt. He also bought breakfast for me and Becky . We seriously feel pampered to work over there. Overall, my jobscope is the easiest cause basically i js need to sit there all the time and wrap gifts. Easy job bt it made my butt grew bigger too. Assssssssssssssss....


Worst thing is that i was sick throughout the whole period working there. First few days was headache and fever, then followed by cough, sore throat, flu, running nose, lost my voice, stomach ache, food poisoning, and gastric. It happened to me and becky but hers recovered faster. Visited clinic twice then mine only recovered. Darnnnnnnnnnnn.... It made me feel weak and restless. Looked super duper pale and sick. Memorable huh? Never had so many sicks at once =) Guess the virus there is stronger cause it's international. Hahaha. Met Xiao Jing Teng over there. Bt didnt manage to take pic , too shy to ask. The santa clause asked and he said not convenient. I guess if i ask he'll agree.. hahahahahahaha. Super mad!! they're able to take pic with my dearest son , xiao xiao bing. Darnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn......... I went for break tat time, else, sure will hug him and kidnap him home. =( Such a cute and adorable kid. Working in KLIA is really fun cause u manage to see different artist like every week. So good huh. I wanna work there too. =) And heard from the staffs there their salary is quite high too.


Get to know more than 10 friends over there. All of them were so friendly. Seriously. Keep on offering to help, buying me Starbucks and chocolates, and so on. Really pampered like a princess <3<3<3 Actually there's so much more to share but my eyes are closing soon. It's 3.09am now and i'm still awake. WTF dianaaaa ur eyebags and dark circles are screaming for help!!!!(i know :(  will do mask 2moro k eyes ? :D ) Stop here and continue later after i wake up ^^ Good night peeps.. XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment