Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Friday, September 10, 2010

10/9/10

It's Friday and Selamat Hari Raya to all the Malays =) I'm supposed to work this week. But due to many reasons, i applied emergency leave from Michael, haha. Guess he's scolding "wth wtf" but i don give a damn. LOL. It's not like i dun wanna work for him or what. I was really sick last night. Headache like nobody's business. It's migraine i think. Told my sis i'm afraid it's a TUMOR inside my brain or wad >< *TOUCHWOOD!! It's due to my bad habits for taking shower late , according to mum. I'll try to change my bad habitss i swear. God bless me. 



I asked May to replace me as i took MC. Michael did call her bt ask her to work in Pyramid outlet. == She told me that according to the staffs there, they said our agent, M is not reliable. He doesnt keep his promise n cheat promoter's salary. I'm bit worry now cause i dun wanna be the fool that cheated by him. Will see how but this week will not work as no double oso. Not worth it. N i'm not like dying for this job. I've called n asked about how long it takes for our salary to issue, cause previously he said 1 month but din really mention. Now i knew. Darnnn.. It's like for august's salary, we nd to wait till beginning of october js can get. this is like 2 months ord. zomggggggggggggggggg.............. Even Sony Ericsson also wont take this long. Sigh. IDK lar will see how then. 



Received my stuffs that i ordered from taobao. Overall i'm satisfied with the quality =) What a smart n wise consumer i am. *clapss clapssssssssssssssssssss ^^ will order again cause by spending a minimal amount i get to buy a lot of stuffsssssssss..... So happie and satisfy me this poor shopaholic. teehee... I just cant get enough of these. Wardrobe is seriously exploded n cant fit any new members anymore. I nd another bigger wardrobe pls....... I've packed those unwanted clothes into 1 box ( for mum to give it away) and another 1 box for sell(brand new or worn once). Still there's no space to accommodate my new clothes >< okay this will be the last time i shop i promise =) until i get my salary teehee. Or else u might slap me *anyone of u! =) That's all for today. Enjoy ur Hari Raya or holiday peeps.   ♥♥♥

me and the games freak boyfie ^^
posing for neglected Tuk Tuk
i love my phone vga camera hahaha
me n boyfie before going out dinner with his family
trying out the hairband bought from preorder. Fark my eye bags!
Hair bunny
ribbon hair clip
It's so blurr ~ (bt i like it haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment