Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Saturday, September 4, 2010

3/9/2010

Just got home from work. Uhhhhh so tired.. but not because of worked too hard or what, it's because of my period has finally came! Thanks God. It's not good when your period hasn't came for 1.5 months.. Hormone turned imbalance and so do my skin. No idea why my skin was freaking dry recently. Went to watson to buy make up remover and lens drop, n saw this Vaseline. Just bought 2 small bottles of it. One for moisturizing and one for whitening. Hope it really can save my skin before they become any worse or cracked @@. It's Friday but The Mines is not so crowded. Can only see ppls after the buka puasa time=) Hopefully 2moro will be better as no ppl = no sales. Although i don hav any commission but still it's part of my job to get more customers for them =) Seriously the staffs there treat me really niceee ♥♥♥ heart them! 

Some random picss again :

♥♥♥  The sick boyfie and me ♥♥♥
Adjust the contrast and brightness cause ma eye bags r obvious ><
   
Force him to take pic with me
Yesterday's dinner (half bowl of porridge) =) M really on DIET!!


No comments:

Post a Comment