Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

1/9/2010

It's a brand new month again. =) Hope that everything goes smooth.
Didn't go out on 31/8 =( Actually i wanted to go midvalley.. I heard that metrojoya is now having megasales which the discounts is up to 70% for handbags and so!!!! (MAD I DIDNT GET TO GO!!) The boyfie said it will be hell packed and jammed and we cant even find a parking lot if we go there today, as many ppl were on holiday... 
Big sigh but what he said was true. Imagine, u nd to queue for like half an hour long, or mayb longer to pay the bills. I dont have such patience to do this silly thing... Unless it's like 70% off for branded bagsss hahahahaha then i'll queue ^^ 
As usual, slept at 4am and woke up 2pm... Had brunch (chee cheong fun+carrot milk juice) and watched pps (princess-ga-dou) For dinner, boyfie bought KFC dinner plate + cheesy wedges. We both had one chicken + share the wedges then super full d.. Threw away the left over chicken(*wasted but stomach exploded!) 
Michael called, n asked me to pass him the time sheet =( ugghhh wth cause his office is super far from here... BANGSAR!! okay it's not tat far but i hate to go there in afternoon cause jammed! but he need it urgently so will ask the boyfie to pass to him 2moro~~ should request for transport allowance next time =D 
Another 2 days to rest then Friday start working again... Starting to love my job cause the staffs there are mad friendly and funnieee.. i did make frens with 2 guys and 2 girls =) I did learn some product knowledge too. I've fall in love with Samsung Galaxy S and Samsung Wave! Galaxy S is way better than Iphone 4 trust me!! Both of them using super amoled screen! U gotta try it out n i'm sure u'll tempted to get them too!! 
Darnnnn.. I have to control and spend wisely! I stil have a super-long want to buy list!!! =( I have to work harder and earn more money.... 
That's all for today. Will continue blogging 2moro about something interesting =)Stay tune!! XOXO peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment