Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

INSOMNIA =(

went to bed at 4am but can't fall asleep.. idk why my brain is so energize but my eyes are darn tired. roll on bed until 5something i guess? then fall asleep. Woke up at 1pm. Dun wanna sleep any longer else tonight will be suffering insomnia again. 
Thinking to dye my hair before class starts, but im thinking what color should i go for. I'm so tempted to try out Liese Bubble Hair Colour. I'm so tempted to try after saw the review of it by famous blogger Dawn Yang. U can visit her blog by clicking her blog link on my left-side bar. She is a perfect doll haha. If one day i were to do plastic surgery, i'll bring her picture along lolz.. Boyfie had appointment at Bangsar and Subang today. So no brunch for me. I cooked 6 cocktail cheese hotdogs and drink a glass of Cocoa collagen. I'm super stuffed now. Instead of sitting here n let my tummy grows bigger, ive decided to clean the house later (after blog). 
Anyway if i have time tonight will blog again =) I realize it's so fun to have blog of interesting things instead of emo-things. If u read my previous blogs, you'll realized that most of my posts were negative and so emo. I dun want that negative and bad energy to surround me anymore. Therefore, i'll try to avoid posting emo-things again =) Have a nice day peepss.... ^^


Funnie pic to cheer u up =) (idk y is the picture so small! =( )

No comments:

Post a Comment